Nedbank Student Loans
Getting the right qualification is your key to success in a competitive world but, with tertiary education becoming more and more costly, those dreams of success can seem so far away.
Not anymore! A Nedbank Student Loan gives prospective students and parents peace of mind and a sense of financial security knowing that funds are available for further studies.
Your Nedbank Student Loan will cover costs for:
- Tuition fees
- Study-related equipment
Your student loan contract will be subject to:
A once-off administration fee
A monthly debit order to pay back the interest on the loan amount borrowed.
Reapplication for each year of registration (a student loan is granted for a specific year of study)
The benefits of the product include:
- Competitive interest rates and flexible repayment terms, during and after completion of studies
- Grace periods for students who have to complete internships, community service or articles to qualify in their field of study
- Competitive Nedbank credit life cover for death or disability.We have compiled a list of quick links to help you find your way quicker.APPLY NOW!!!!!
FNB Student Loan
A FNB Student Loan has ideal cover for your financial needs, giving students and parents (also referred to as the “principal debtor”) a sense of comfort in knowing that funds are available for further studies.
Whether you are a first time student or looking to further your studies, getting a new qualification means that there is more on your mind. With FNB you can focus on the exams, essays and modules while we balance the books.
What the Student Loan covers:
- Tuition fees
- Campus Accommodation
Features and benefits include:
Service the interest portion while the student completes their studies and start repaying interest plus capital after the student graduates
Personalised interest rate
Access to loans from R4,000 to R80,000*
*A new application is required for each year of study and is subject to a credit and affordability assessment, which will determine what you qualify for. It is strongly recommended that you keep finance low to avoid the risk of not being able to secure finance for the entire duration of the student’s studies.
Make sure you’re covered!
The student and the principal debtor must be covered. Insurance cover is compulsory and you may take our Customer Protection Plan, which covers you and the student in the event of death and permanent disability. Alternatively you may cede a suitable replacement policy if you wish to use your own insurance cover.
- The principle debtor must be employed
- The student must be registered with a South African Tertiary institution
- The principle debtor should be able to afford the monthly repayments and earn a minimum income of R6 000 per month.
What documents do you need?
Copies of the principal debtor and student’s green bar-coded South African ID’s or Smart Cards
- Latest payslip
- Proof of residence
- Proof of enrolment from the educational institution
- If you do not bank with FNB, latest three months bank statements
- If you are self employed latest six months bank statements and last annual financial statements
Standard Bank Student Loans
here is a world of exciting possibilities out there. You simply have to grab them. After all, you have the world at your feet – your time is now!
So, take the first step to making your dreams come true and apply for a Standard Bank Student Loan today.
Let us help you to finance your studies with an affordable Student Loan.
If you are a full-time student, you will also get the Standard Bank transaction account that best suits your needs when your Student Loan is approved. You can use the money from your Student Loan to pay for your tuition fees and accommodation (if you are a full-time student not living at home).
Last updated byat .