You can Send Money to friends and family members or make a payment to anyone simply and hassle-free;
Money can be sent to anyone who has a valid South African cellphone number and the recipient does not need to have abank account;
Any GSM cellphone model can be used to Send Money or to receive money;
Money is instantly available in the eWallet;
Money will be stored in an eWallet. Recipients will be able access the money immediately at an FNB ATM without needing a bank card and without filling in any forms;
Recipients will get all of the money sent as there are no ATM charges to withdraw money;
Recipients don’t have to withdraw all the money at once;
Recipients can also check the balance, get a mini statement, buy prepaid airtime Send Money on to someone else’s Cellphone or buy goods online using Cell Pay Point
You can Send Money at any time of the day or night via Cellphone Banking, FNBOnline Banking or at an FNB ATM.
How to receive Money
- Once you’ve received an SMS telling you that you have been sent moneyDial *120*277# to access the eWallet
Set a secret 5-digit PIN for the eWallet
Select ‘Withdraw cash’ and then ‘Get ATM PIN’
- You’ll receive an SMS with an ATM PIN
Go to an FNB ATM.
- At the ATM press the green button (enter/ proceed) and then Wallet Services
- Key in your cellphone number and ATM PIN
- Choose the amount of money to withdraw. Make sure that either your transaction has ended or that you press ‘cancel’ before leaving the ATM.
Last updated byat .