Getting the right qualification is your key to success in a competitive world but, with tertiary education becoming more and more costly, those dreams of success can seem so far away.
A Nedbank Student Loan gives prospective students and parents peace of mind and a sense of financial security knowing that funds are available for further studies.As a fulltime student you qualify for a Dezign Student Account, which allows you access to a transactional account in a convenient and cost-effective manner. With this product you can also support a cause that is important to you with our affinity options, at no additional cost to you.
Part-time students- These students will be expected to repay both the capital and interest portion from the moment they receive the loan. For example, if you take out a loan of R20 000 in your first year, you are expected to repay approximately R1 800 a month at an interest rate of 10,50%
Your Nedbank Student Loan will cover costs for:
- Tuition fees
- Study-related equipment
Your student loan contract will be subject to:
- A once-off administration fee
- A monthly debit order to pay back the interest on the loan amount borrowed.
- Reapplication for each year of registration (a student loan is granted for a specific year of study)
The benefits of the product include:
- Competitive interest rates and flexible repayment terms, during and after completion of studies
- Grace periods for students who have to complete internships, community service or articles to qualify in their field of study
- Competitive Nedbank credit life cover for death or disability
Last updated byat .