The loan account recommended for Commercial clients looking for medium to long-term loans to finance capital expenditure or to alter, expand or acquire business premises.
- We have established basic qualifying criteria for clients who wish to apply for term finance in order to service our clients in a responsible manner
- Your business should have been operating for a minimum period of 2 years with an annual turnover of between R1 million and R40 million and a well conducted bank account. If the primary bank account is not with FNB, the business owners must be willing to transfer their business account and provide copies of their bank statements for the past 6 months
- Satisfactory credit records
- Must be able to offer some form of tangible collateral e.g. a covering bond over their residential or business property
- Khula guarantees are available to clients who have a well-run business but lack collateral to secure a loan
Last updated byat .